Download add-in for Outlook 2010/13/16/19 & 365
New features in 2.2.3 (released 2020-09-29):
– Bluewhale is only activated automatically if files or folders are attached with Bluewhalle, if files larger than the limit are attached or if you are in the process of sending a reply to a Secure Inbound/Secure Reply (previously Bluewhale was activated if the email had previously been sent with Bluewhale).
– The size limit for downloading Secure Inbound and Secure Replies is now configurable in the Registry.
– Fixed LDAP login error without specified domain.
– S/MIME and Digital Post / e-Boks options are now disabled for the “Process files” function.
New features in 2.2.2 (released 2020-06-29):
– Improved handling of new password recipients.
– Updated add-in middleware, add-in loader is now signed.
New features in 2.2.0:
– Now shows password status of recipients.
– Generates ‘Secure Inbound’ links (Bluewhale Enterprise).
– Fixes problem forwarding mails with attached files issue,
New features in 2.1.1:
– Adds support for signature images larger than 25k.
– Improved fidelity of mail content in the “Sent with Bluewhale” folder.
New features in 2.1.0:
– Adds support for swedish BankID.
– Adds support for OAuth2 and Azure AD.
New features in 2.0.5:
– Fixes open mails saved outside of Outlook issue.
New features in 2.0.4:
– Fixes “Download reply” login issue.
New features in 2.0.3:
– Improved support for signature images (jpg/gif/png images less than 25k are now supported).
New features in 2.0.2:
– Fixes problem storing AD FS configuration.
New features in 2.0.1:
– Uses TLS 1.2 for secure server communication.
New features in 2.0.0:
– Uses .Net 4.5 (preinstalled with Windows 8 and newer).
– Supports recipient validation with Norwegian BankID on mobile.
– Supports single sign-on with Kerberos on 32-bit and 64-bit Office/Outlook.
New features in 1.8.2:
– “Process files” deactivated as default, can be activated in the registration database.
New features in 1.8.1:
– Added support for password authenticated recipients.
– Fixed bug in handling of signature.
– Fixed Danish translation.
New features in 1.8.0:
– Supports Norwegian. Bluewhale for Outlook is now available in Danish, Swedish, German, English and Norwegian.
– Improved support of email signatures when working with multiple mailboxes/email accounts.
– Bluewhale replies can be downloaded which allows text and attachments to be shown directly in your mailbox in Outlook.
Do you know who reads your email?
With Bluewhale Secure Mail you do…
We’ll be happy to guide you if you don’t know which solution works best for you!
Easy and flexible solutions for secure mail – since 2007